job location: San Jose, CA
Welcome to Pinger! Our market-leading communications products have been downloaded by millions of iOS and Android users around the world. Backed by top tier venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers, our simple mission is to make texting and talking free. We are profitable, growing like crazy and are having a blast here. Pinger is located in downtown San Jose walking distance to dozens of restaurants and public transit. Come on in, the water's fine!
- Manage the entire product life cycle of a mobile communications application from definition through development, launch and end of life.
- Understand customer requirements and produce detailed product specification documents based on those requirements.
- Take responsibility for feature/timeline tradeoffs, user interface decisions and other product related issues.
- Serve as a focal point of communications on product issues between engineering, operations, support and marketing communications teams.
- Build, validate, and maintain ongoing responsibility for the business case around the product, including pricing, COGS, margins etc.
- At least two years of “in bound” product management experience in the consumer software or services space.
- Familiarity and passion for building outstanding mobile applications.
- Strong sense of design and usability issues. UI/UX experience a must.
- Excellent grasp of technology issues related to software development.
- Track record of problem solving and creativity.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fun and hard-working startup culture.
Reports to: Chief Product and Marketing Office
Apply at: https://www.ventureloop.com/ventureloop/jobdetail.php?jobid=116094